The release of OpenFOAM v1906 builds upon ongoing efforts to engage the wider OpenFOAM community to unify OpenFOAM developments, acknowledging the efforts of development teams outside of the core OpenFOAM team.
Some developments are integrated directly into the main code base, e.g.
- extended wave boundary conditions
- Governance contributionNew adjoint optimisation tools
- snappyHexMesh memory optimisation
- interIsoFoam/isoAdvector with morphing meshes
- Multiphase modelling enhancements
If you would like to explore the possibility to collaborate and include your developments, please contact us.