OpenFOAM® Software Support
OpenCFD offers a 1 year package of support, CFD assistance and code customisation for its software, limited to a maximum number of hours per year. With this package, we provide advice and work on the following topics.
Support for basic operation of OpenFOAM
- Installation and compilation of OpenFOAM.
- Bug fixing: supply of software patches to remedy failures in functional tests of the software.
- Software updates: supply of new releases of the software.
- System support: e.g. advice on execution of applications, creation of batch queuing scripts.
Assistance with CFD simulations
- Initialisation of a simulation: selecting models, setting properties and fields, start time, etc.
- Configuration of a simulation: selecting numerical schemes, solvers and their parameters, algorithm controls, batch post-processing.
- Selection of tools: choosing an application or model for the customer’s needs.
- Assessment of functionality: advising on performance and suitability of existing models and applications.
Code customisation and development
- Research: reviewing technical literature, creation of new model and methods.
- Code development: implementation of new functionality through modifications to the OpenFOAM source code.
- Code enhancement: modifying customer’s own code to improve functional and structural quality.
- Explanation of implementations of models and methods in OpenFOAM.
For more information, please complete the following form and click send below. Please note we do not respond to support queries submitted without prior arrangement of a support package.