OpenCFD deliver OpenFOAM® Foundation and Advanced training courses. Each course is of 2 days duration and is delivered by OpenCFD staff. There are scheduled courses at a range of locations worldwide and will also provide on-site courses on request. OpenCFD’s experience in OpenFOAM Training is unrivalled, having delivered approx. 150 courses to over 1500 users since 2008.
OpenFOAM courses are regularly scheduled at the following locations:
- London, UK - Munich, Germany - Paris, France - Barcelona, Spain.
- The Americas
- Chicago, IL, USA - Houston, TX, USA - San Francisco, CA, USA - Boston, MA, USA.
- Asia Pacific
- Melbourne, Australia
Courses are also delivered in other locations from time to time.
- For course dates, booking a course, and pricing, please see the current schedule.
- Courses are priced in currencies relating to the locality of the training and all prices are NET and exclusive any local taxes, e.g. VAT.
- In order to reserve a place on a course, please pre-register via the schedule page. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. Places are only confirmed upon receipt of payment prior to the course.
- For details of course content, please see OpenFOAM Foundation and OpenFOAM Advanced course descriptions.
- All courses are delivered in English.
- For further information, please see the Terms and Conditions.
OpenCFD also provide the courses on site for companies and organisations requiring training for larger groups of people. For more information, please visit the on-site training page.
All courses are delivered by development/support staff of OpenCFD Limited, the producers of OpenFOAM. Participants can be assured that:
- they are being taught by people who really know OpenFOAM and who regularly teach OpenFOAM on-site to customers and within our busy schedule of hosted courses;
- they receive correct information about the applications and libraries within OpenFOAM, correct explanation of the coding frameworks and algorithms in OpenFOAM, etc.;
- courses are updated as developments are made, so always contain the latest information;
- user comments and feedback inform future developments of OpenFOAM;
- profits from course fees are invested in the development of OpenFOAM.
For further enquiries, please contact us via our training enquiries page.