OpenCFD offers a 1 year package of support, CFD assistance and code customisation for its software, limited to a maximum number of hours per year. With this package, we provide advice and work on the following topics.
- Support for basic operation of OpenFOAM
- Installation and compilation of OpenFOAM.
- Bug fixing: supply of software patches to remedy failures in functional tests of the software.
- Software updates: supply of new releases of the software.
- System support: e.g. advice on execution of applications, creation of batch queuing scripts.
- Assistance with CFD simulations
- Initialisation of a simulation: selecting models, setting properties and fields, start time, etc.
- Configuration of a simulation: selecting numerical schemes, solvers and their parameters, algorithm controls, batch post-processing.
- Selection of tools: choosing an application or model for the customer’s needs.
- Assessment of functionality: advising on performance and suitability of existing models and applications.
- Code customisation and development
- Research: reviewing technical literature, creation of new model and methods.
- Code development: implementation of new functionality through modifications to the OpenFOAM source code.
- Code enhancement: modifying customer’s own code to improve functional and structural quality.
- Explanation of implementations of models and methods in OpenFOAM.
For more information, please contact ESI Group.