|Submit your abstract for the 4th ESI OpenFOAM User Conference 2016 before June 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org|
This event offers a unique opportunity to learn about the the latest developments and interact with users and developers across the OpenFOAM community.
- Where and When
- 11- 13 Oct 2016, Cologne, Germany, see Event Details.
- from the leading industry and academic OpenFOAM base include Caterpillar Inc. and Politecnico di Milano
- Parallel Conference Tracks
- Heavy Industry
- Building Environment and Safety
- HPC and Cloud Computing
- Parallel workshops
- Tips, tricks and best practices
- Meshing, including a preview of new overset functionality
- Visual-CFD, including conjugate heat transfer
We encourage worldwide OpenFOAM users to submit abstracts on industry-based production applications, academic research, HPC/solver optimisation and all unique applications.