- Job Title
- OpenFOAM Engineer/Trainer.
- Berkshire, UK.
- Closing Date For Applications
- Friday 30th May, 2014.
- Reporting to
- Director of Engineering Operations, ESI-OpenCFD.
- ESI-OpenCFD is dedicated to the development and
deployment of OpenFOAM for computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
and provides consultancy services to customers using OpenFOAM,
including code development, support, training, customisation, process
integration and production/R&D CFD studies.
All professionals within ESI-OpenCFD require technical expertise in CFD and OpenFOAM, and in relevant areas of engineering and computer sciences.
- Delivering support to customers, e.g. to setup OpenFOAM simulations, select models, customise code, install OpenFOAM.
- Working with ESI-OpenCFD engineering services staff, e.g. on pilot projects, process integration, CFD studies.
- Delivering OpenFOAM training to attendees of scheduled and on-site courses at a variety of locations worldwide.
- Developing new content for training and supporting OpenFOAM users.
- Interacting well with customers to build effective customer relations.
- Requires a Bachelor/Masters degree in a relevant subject, e.g. engineering, physics, mathematics, computing.
- Must have 2 or more years experience with CFD.
- Knowledge of OpenFOAM is essential.
- Some experience with programming in OpenFOAM is beneficial.
- Requires a high standard spoken and written English.
- Needs to demonstrate an interest in teaching, through previous experience, e.g. in software training and university teaching.
- All applications must be submitted through the OpenFOAM Jobs Page.